We are delighted to share our contribution to the latest Rise Insights Report, from Rise, created by Barclays.
The team at Rise publishes a quarterly Insights report that gives readers an overview of the global Rise fintech ecosystem and highlights the most topical developments in financial technology.
The latest edition of the report, Making data count with AI, explores the power of data driven AI and its ability to deliver insights that can transform financial services. Building on this, the report goes on to examine data in greater depth, unpacking the “Data Revolution”, touching on concepts that are key to the Meeco ethos.
Meeco's contribution outlines the benefits of a more transparent data economy, highlighting the following key points:
- Global data initiatives
- The ethical data dilemma
- Practical steps to innovate through compliance
- The metaverse and the new data frontier
Here’s a short excerpt and you can read the full report here.
The Data Revolution
We go on to comment that
You can read the full report here on the Rise website which also covers:
- data driven personalised user experiences
- emotion AI platforms
- new trading technology
- AI risk management and auditing
- autonomous machine learning investment solutions
- trusted personal data infrastructure
- enterprise voice assistants
- credit risk assessment platforms
- personalised language-based report creation
Register here to join the “Rise Presents: Making data count with AI” event on 7 April at live Rise London and Barclays Glasgow Campus.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to talk to you about the data enabled future you can build.