- Locations in Australia and Europe
- Competitive remuneration plus options
- Paid study leave and development programs
- Flexible work arrangements (remote/hybrid options)
At Meeco we build the tools to enable people and organisation to access, protect and create mutual value from personal data. We are personal data pioneers offering a range of solutions powered by Meeco and decentralised on Hedera Hashgraph.
Meeco is hiring, and we are looking for several self-driven Front-End engineers to contribute to the success of our product team developing our globally awarded personal data platform.
The Meeco platform is comprised of a suite of products including: a decentralised wallet, key management store, exchange for identity, credentials and tokens as well as a secure data enclave (vault).
First and foremost, the ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver and a great communicator, who doesn’t shy away from exploring the unknowns and presenting unique solutions.
As well as having mastered Typescript, you will have experience in at least one of the following stacks:
- Angular, NgRx, Ionic and Capacitor
- React, Redux
Additional skills you must have include:
- Practice test-driven development
- Efficient translation of designs into code, and have an eye for detail
- Understand REST APIs
- Familiarity with setting up and running containers (Docker)
While the following are not strictly essential, it would be great if you have:
- An understanding of cryptographic principles and how to apply them
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Deployed applications using Azure, AWS or GCP
- The ability to interact with OpenID Connect systems
- Experience within the identity ecosystem
- Experience in blockchain and/or distributed ledger technologies
- The knowledge of how to apply Security by Design and Privacy by Design principles
How to apply
By reading this you have reached the end, so if you feel you are the right person for the job, all you have to do is to complete this form.
Applicants for roles must be citizens, hold permanent residency or hold unrestricted rights to work in the country of the advertised role. We are not able to offer permanent residency sponsorships at this time.
Last time we advertised we had a great response. Whilst we were delighted, it took us a few weeks to consider the long-list and juggle interviews between Australia and Europe. If you meet the criteria, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
We’re all looking forward to meeting you soon! 👋