- Locations in Australia and Europe
- Competitive remuneration plus options
- Paid study leave and development programs
- Flexible work arrangements (remote/hybrid options)
At Meeco we build the tools to enable people and organisation to access, protect and create mutual value from personal data. We are personal data pioneers offering a range of solutions powered by Meeco and decentralised on Hedera Hashgraph.
Meeco is hiring, and we are looking for several self-driven Full Stack engineers to contribute to the success of our product team developing our globally awarded personal data platform.
The Meeco platform is comprised of a suite of products including: a decentralised wallet, key management store, exchange for identity, credentials and tokens as well as a secure data enclave (vault).
First and foremost, the ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver and a great communicator, who doesn’t shy away from exploring the unknowns and presenting unique solutions.
You understand how to write applications in at least one of the following programming languages:
- Typescript (we use Nestjs)
- Ruby (on Rails)
Additional skills you must have include:
- Designing and building REST APIs
- Writing and maintaining Swagger docs
- Practice test-driven development
- Working with Relational Databases (Postgresql)
- Setting up and running containers (Docker)
- Working with Jenkins (or similar CI/CD tool)
- Designing, setting up and managing resources in the Azure cloud platform
- Setting up and maintaining the Kubernetes cluster and deploying applications inside the cluster
- Configuring systems using infrastructure as code (e.g. ARM templates)
How to apply
By reading this you have reached the end, so if you feel you are the right person for the job, all you have to do is to complete this form.
Applicants for roles must be citizens, hold permanent residency or hold unrestricted rights to work in the country of the advertised role. We are not able to offer permanent residency sponsorships at this time.
Last time we advertised we had a great response. Whilst we were delighted, it took us a few weeks to consider the long-list and juggle interviews between Australia and Europe. If you meet the criteria, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
We’re all looking forward to meeting you soon! 👋