FinTech Australia and Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) are hosting a webinar on UK Fintech opportunities, which Meeco is proud to be a part of.
This session will highlight the UK’s market regulations, trends and opportunities and how they relate to fintech exporters. To provide a comprehensive overview of the market, the speaker panel includes market advisory, legal, export and peak body perspectives.
- Ana Nishnianidze (Moderator), Trade & Investment Commissioner, Austrade UK
- Jonathan Jeffries, Partner, Think and Grow
- Peter Budd, Co-Founder & Partner, Gateley PLC
- Katryna Dow, Founder & CEO, Meeco
- Peter Cunnane, Director of International and National Initiatives, Innovate Finance
The broad themes that will be covered include:
- UK Ecosystem
- Recent trends and developments
- Market entry pathways
- Challenges / opportunities
If you're thinking of horizons beyond Australia, Katryna will share her experience on what she has learned and discovered when expanding Meeco from Australia into UK and shares some tips and tricks along the way.
Join the panel on the 28th of October 2021, 7PM AEDT (9AM BST)