Recently I had the pleasure of catching up with the lovely Denise Holt from Collaborative IQ.
Denise is the CMO & Co-Founder, GratZeez, Inc. & CEO & Founder, Collaborative IQ and the host of the Collaborative IQ Podcast. A serial Entrepreneur since age 23, she has co-founded and operated businesses ranging from local service companies, to a design showroom, global commercial imports, to digital media, mobile gaming & social business consulting.
As an industry thought leader in social business strategy & social intelligence solutions, Denise is a speaker, podcaster, author, business advisor and educator in the areas of brand development, growth, content marketing, customer experience, brand advocacy & employee engagement. Recently named one of 32 VIP Influencer "Futurists" by IBM Social Business & PureMatter, on their project, "Hacking the Future of Work."
Denise invited me to be a guest on her podcast Collaborative IQ, which is a regular social media, business and marketing program that she hosts out of San Francisco.
The topic was one of my favourites - 'Retaining Ownership of Your Personal Data':
We talked about:
- Your data is a form of valuable currency, you shouldn’t just give it away.
- Your data as an enabler and form of empowerment.
- How can you benefit from the insights your own data can reveal to you about yourself?
- When you control your own data, brands will be forced into offering you a better CX (customer experience).
- The emergence of personal terms and conditions of data exchange – set by YOU.
- How do you get younger generations like Gen Z to care about their data?
- How does this fit into the BYOD (bring your own device) scenario at the workplace?
- And much, MUCH more…!
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Reach Katryna Dow via Twitter: http://katrynadow.me/ or LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/katrynadow or via my blog http://katrynadow.me/
- Reach out to Mike Page - Mike leads Meeco's community team
- Maarten Leyts who is the CEO and Founder of Trendwolves http://trendwolves.com/ a digital agency in Europe that focuses on youth culture. Maarten can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://twitter.com/leyts and https://www.linkedin.com/in/maartenleyts
- http://www.purematter.com/futureofwork - To learn more about the Future of Work project by PureMatter, sponsored by IBM #NewWayToWork
- IBM Social Business, Future of Work Futurists on YouTube
Thanks Denise! It was great to be connect whilst on opposite sides of the world and I am looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco.